daily hiking routes - all levels!
THE NATURAL WEALTH OF THE COASTLINE PLAIN
Actividad apta para FAMILIAS con niños a partir de 6 años (menores de 6 en mochila).
Rightly so, Asturias oriental coastline was constituted a protected landscape of Spain. This theme park of fanciful rocky formations won’t leave you indifferent. Dive into a curious interior beach, walk through a natural rock bridge, get inside a surprising cave, learn about the old tide mills, listen to the roar of the blowholes. Cliffs, sinkholes… known as the coastline plain, the great natural value of this unique karstic landscape will be an unforgettable adventure for all family members.
You will walk along the coastal route to Santiago de Compostela and through bucolic villages which indianan architecture will make you travel in time.
Wrap your day up enjoying a very cold asturian craft beer and a delicious homemade hamburger (100% local and ecological meat). You will meet and support a rural entrepreneur who owns this cozy restaurant and runs a dairy where an amazing designation of origin spanish cheese is produced.
- Marvel at the fantastic karst of the area: caves, blowholes, natural rock bridges, sinkholes…
- Explore a natural cave and be surprised with what’s expecting you inside.
- Spot an old tide mill and learn about this old tradition.
- Enjoy the spectacular show of the highest blowhole of Asturias (only with rough sea conditions).
- Finish the walk jumping into the turquoise water of the Cantabrian Sea.
- Wrap your day up with a very cold asturian craft beer and a delicious hamburguer made of 100% local and ecological meat.
- Meeting time: 9:00 am.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Altitude: 150m+
- Distance: 9 km
- Level of difficulty : low.
- Route type: circular.
- Path type: path, sometimes rocky and lush vegetation.
- Group size: 2-10 people (if the date comes and there is just 1 person in the group we will offer the opportunity to do the hike for an additional price).
- Meeting point: Buelna.
Price / person
Children up to 12 years old: 15 €
<2 people supplement: +25 € (just 1 adult with 1 child: +10 €)
Enjoy a private route at your own pace!: +40 €
- Official mountain guide with wide experience in the area.
- Casualty and civil liability insurances.
- First-aid kit and safety gear.
- Insider tips.
- Don’t you speak spanish? We got you! Choose english language option while booking this route.
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Food and beverages.
- Gratuities (optional).